Thank you to everyone who participated in the 2012 iThink Ahead Contest.
Tim Neufeldt, parent of Josh Neufeldt in Form 7, is the lucky winner of a new, 16gb iPad with WiFi. Congratulations Tim and thanks for thinking ahead with UCC!
The iThink Ahead contest will run from midnight to 11:59 p.m. on Saturday, September 29, 2012. All individual members of the UCC community (including students, parents, Old Boys, and other friends) are eligible to participate
Contestants will receive one entry ballot for completing each of following tasks:
- Post a comment or photo on the Connect with UCC facebook page
- Post must be made between midnight and 11:59pm on September 29, 2012
- Entrants posting any content judged to be profane, offensive or otherwise inappropriate will have their posts deleted and will lose their eligibility to participate in the social media contest
- Tweet about UCC using the #uccthinkahead hash tag
- Tweet must be made between midnight and 11:59pm on September 29, 2012
- Entrants posting any content judged to be profane, offensive or otherwise inappropriate will have their posts deleted and will their eligibility to participate in the social media contest
Contestants will receive one entry ballot per task completed. The maximum number of ballots per contestant will be two (i.e. one for posting on facebook, and one for twitter). Multiple facebook posts or tweets will not result in additional ballots.
By October 5, 2012, the full list of eligible contestants will be compiled and a random draw will be performed. Winners will be notified by the College no later than October 12, 2012. Notification will be made through facebook and twitter in-application messaging.
The College will cover the full cost of shipping the prize to any contest winner who does not live in the Greater Toronto Area. Otherwise, the contest winner will be responsible for claiming the prize in person.
If prizes are not claimed by November 9, 2012, then a secondary draw will be performed until the prize is successfully claimed.
The iThink Ahead Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or otherwise administered by Facebook or Twitter.