UCC is always looking for dynamic staff and faculty to join our high-performing team. As experts in boys’ education, all positions support our mission — to graduate boys of character who are poised to become leaders and difference-makers in our community, nationally and beyond.
You enjoy a progressive, high-support working environment. Like us, you value diversity and embrace a rich mix of talents, backgrounds and experiences in your working community.
You value a positive work environment in which a diverse range of exceptional and eclectic professionals thrive. You appreciate a strong collaborative environment that promotes and encourages professional growth opportunities and community involvement.
You welcome the opportunity to work in a close-knit community with more than 180 years of experience in boys’ education and make good use of the innovative tools, support and resources at your disposal.
- A highly attractive compensation and benefits package for all employees
- Full participation in the Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan for eligible faculty members and a generous matching plan for employees
- Generous vacation program, including paid winter holiday and March break
- Access to campus facilities, including gym, hockey arena and library system
- Unparalleled access to professional development opportunities
- Total enrollment: 1,150 (boarding 87, day 1,063)
- Faculty: 150
- Staff: 100
- Student/faculty ratio: 8:1
- Average Class Size: 18
- Offering SK through Grade 12
- An IB World School with one of the Canada’s broadest programs and IB scores generally two to five per cent higher than the world average
If interested, we invite you to apply to one of the following positions and explore a career opportunity with us.