Annual Report 2010-2011
Council of 1829: Leadership Giving
Joseph Harris Society
Named in honour of UCC's first principal, the Joseph Harris Society recognizes individuals and organizations that have contributed between $10,000 and $99,999 to UCC during the year.
- Atelier Investments (Robson) Inc.
- Barrick Gold Corporation NEW in 10-11!
- Geoffrey & Nancy Belsher & Family NEW in 10-11!
- Charities Aid Foundation NEW in 10-11!
- Stephen & Katharine Coxford
- The Estate of Mr. Geoffrey Cyril Dean '44 NEW in 10-11!
- Patrick '92 & Kai Fejér
- Jenkin '78 & Edwina Fok
- John '75 & Patricia Gouinlock
- Sarah Morgenstern & Todd Hargarten
- David '70 & Susan Howard
- Tom Huang & Xu Chen
- Albert & Wanda Imbrogno NEW in 10-11!
- Jane Smith Turner Foundation
- Elliot '94 & Sarah Johnson NEW in 10-11!
- K.K. Lee & Miran Park
- Tony '79 & Carrie Leung
- Brian Livingston & Michele Power
- Ross H. '55 & Karen M. Mason
- Patrick & Michelle Meneley
- David '90 & Caroline Morgenstern NEW in 10-11!
- Andrew Munn & Kate Hall NEW in 10-11!
- Alastair '53 & Jennifer Murray
- Alec '51 & Marnie Pathy
- Patrick Fejér Architect Inc. NEW in 10-11!
- Mary & Michael Rolland
- Schooner Corp. Ltd. NEW in 10-11!
- Rutherford & Laura Seydel
- Aleem '92 & Anita Sunderji NEW in 10-11!
- Sergei & Olga Tchetvertnykh
- The Alastair and Jennifer Murray Foundation NEW in 10-11!
- The Bank of Nova Scotia Trust Company NEW in 10-11!
- The Fenella Foundation
- The Michael V. Young Foundation
- Andrew Turner '90
- UCC Prep Parents Organization NEW in 10-11!