Annual Report 2010-2011
Council of 1829: Leadership Giving
Stephen Leacock Society
Named in honour of a renowned graduate and former faculty member, the Stephen Leacock Society recognizes individuals and organizations that have contributed between $5,000 and $9,999 to the College during the year.
- 647773 Ontario Ltd.
- Martin '81 & Kim Abell
- Jim Andersen '87 & Michelle Marion
- Lucas '98 & Hayley Atkins NEW in 10-11!
- David '87 & Anna Austin
- Rob '75 & Jennifer Bell
- The Jim Beqaj Family
- Blair Franklin Capital Partners Inc. NEW in 10-11!
- Fred Bruun '94 & Cawthra Burns
- Brendan '87 & Sandra Caldwell
- Mike '97 & Connie Carmichael
- John & Mimi Carnella NEW in 10-11!
- Linc Caylor '87 & Melissa Nixon
- Steve '76 & MJ Chisholm
- Francois '81 & Isabelle de Gaspe Beaubien NEW in 10-11!
- Rich '78 & Lori Elder NEW in 10-11!
- Paul Elia & Rebecca Barrett
- Jordan '81 & Lynne Elliott
- Paul '81 & Sharon Filmer NEW in 10-11!
- David '85 & Elissa Fingold
- Kirby & Louise Gavelin NEW in 10-11!
- Goldman Sachs Gives NEW in 10-11!
- Douglas Guzman & Sheila Brown
- Stephen '78 & Susan Howe
- Kwang Yun Kim & Jihee Chang
- Bill Lambert '70 & Jan Seger-Lambert
- Mark & Dalia Lash
- Link Charity Canada Inc. NEW in 10-11!
- Peter D. & Shelley Mackie NEW in 10-11!
- Doug '81 & Susie Marshall
- Tom & Irene Mihalik
- Northleaf Capital Partners (Canada) NEW in 10-11!
- Bob & Donna Poile NEW in 10-11!
- Jim & Mary Power
- Chuck '82 & Ellen Powis
- David '59 & Kathryn Richardson
- Paul & Cheryl Robinson
- Lou & Marisa Rocca NEW in 10-11!
- Edward '88 & Suzanne Rogers
- Patti and Paul Shugart
- Richard Stewart '80 & Sandy Walker
- The Mariano Elia Foundation
- Turner Foundation