1) Celebrate music in the UCC community and help increase attendance at the various music events through communication and promotion.
2) Obtain a parent rep for each of the nine respective music ensembles and, with their assistance, keep the parent community informed about programs, events, schedules and communications related to the music section of the arts program at UCC. These reps are a contact point between the specific ensemble leader and the parents.
3) Liaise with music head Tony Gomes to determine upcoming events in the music calendar (e.g. Fall Music Night, carol service, Nuit Bleue, etc.)
With his help, obtain interesting content for each issue of the ABC newsletter that highlights and celebrates ensemble, individual and faculty performances.
This consists of a few face-to-face meetings, but is mostly via email.
4) Attend monthly ABC meetings and co-ordinate meetings with the music reps if necessary.
5) Support the ABC by volunteering at the ABC booth at various UCC events and helping out in selling merchandise, answering questions, etc.
6) Attend music events and competitions and take photos for the ABC newsletter